Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's been a long time...

Wow, almost a year has pasted since my last post. A lot has happened in that year! Some good, bad, happy and sad. Sometime around March I sunk into a funk and really didn't even know how to express my feelings. 2009 is defintely a year that Brad and I will remember for the rest of our lives.

Our 2009 (starting in February)

February

We celebrated my Daddy Feck's 90th birthday. This man is so incredibly strong and is such an inspiration. Every conversation with him either starts with a joke or ends with a joke.

March

We celebrated Tripp's first birthday!



Kaela also had a big birthday. 21! K, mom and I went Las Vegas to celebrate.




April

Easter!


May

Brad and Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary in Gulf Shores!
(Sorry can't find any pics on my computer)
June

Welcomed Emmi Kate on June 9th!



Okay we are going to fast forward a bit (mainly because I am tired of working with blogger).

July

Lots of lake time...

August

back to school (but moved to third grade to co teach with an awesome teacher)

September

celebrated my birthday

October

attended many Razorback games. WOOO PIG SOOOIE


Okay, now for my favorite part
November

Brad and I found out that we are going to have a baby mid July!

May he give you the Desire of you Heart and make All your Plans Suceed.

Psalms 20:4

December

Lots of Christmas activities! Mainly celebrating all the blessing that God has given me.







1 comment:

The Anderson family said...

Glad to see you back in blogland! Your nephew and niece are too cute for words! Congrats on your baby, how exciting!!