Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Christmas Hustle!

I absolutely love this time of the year, but it is always so busy. It kindof is hard to slow down and enjoy it.
This week I will start of by having two Christmas parties. Yes that is two nights that I don't have to worry about what we will have for dinner. Okay lets be honest,two nights that I don't have to drive somewhere to get dinner. Thursday night I will be making a mad dash to Mena to help out with the Tour of Homes. My mom has agreed to add her house to the tour. She has worked so hard to make everything just perfect. I can't wait to see the finished product on Thursday. I will post some pictures if my camera will corporate with me. Last but definitely not least coach and I are heading to Fayetteville on Friday night to view the square lights, and then head on up to Branson on Saturday for my dad's Christmas party.
The dryer if beeping at me so I better go. Have a great Monday!

No comments: