Monday, December 22, 2008

So this is Christmas...

One of my very favorite Christmas songs is Another Year Has Gone By by Celine Dion. After listening to this song today in the Christmas traffic I began to think about the things that I have accomplished this year and the things that I would like to accomplish in the coming year.
Here is a list of some of my accomplishments for 2008...
~Planned my dream wedding.
~Married my best friend.
~Became an aunt to a wonderful little boy.
~Graduated with my Masters.
~got a job in an AWESOME school that is only 10 min. from my house (for those of you that don't know this is the first year that I haven't had to drive 30+ min. to get to work).

Sometimes it is so easy to get caught up in the hustle of this fast pace life! But all of these accomplishments are due to my Savior. He has blessed me with a wonderful life and wonderful people that I love dearly.

I look forward to what God has in store for coach and I!!

No comments: