Saturday, November 15, 2008

This was the first week since August that I didn't attend a football game. Well I did go to the Northside game last night, but I kindof classified it as a date (sad huh?). The coach and I went to eat and then we went to watch Northside play Van Buren. I got to sit next to my husband at the game. I was felt like a jr. high girl that is extremely excited to sit next to her crush. But anyway the game was extremely cold and the Grizzles were stomping the Pointers, so we left in the 3rd quarter. So the date was short but sweet!
I have decided to get out the Christmas stuff, because I saw that there are only 38 days til Christmas. So my carpet is covered in tree, but I really don't mind the mess because I love this time of the year. When I finished decorating I will host a tour of the West house.
I hope that you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Dania Efird said...

I've contemplated getting out my stuff b/c we'll probably leave right around Christmas to go to Korea, but I've been so sick this past week that I didn't get to do it. I'm definitely going to make it a priority this week!