Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Hooray for Thanksgiving break! 5 whole days off...
Funny story: Last night while I was at a cougar basketball game Clay, Brad's 5 year old brother, was telling me about his friend that wasn't going to come to school for the rest of the week. We talked about it for a while, then if dawned on me that Clay wasn't going to school for the rest of the week either. When I told him that he wasn't going to have to go to school after Tuesday either his eyes lite up like it was Christmas morning. It was so precious! Then he told me that he could use this vacation to rest. I'm sure he will rest! LOL

Here is a picture of Clay and Jim, my father-in-law, at the Triathlon this summer

Last week I promised that I would post pictures of the West Winter Wonderland (haha), so I have included the few that I could take before my camera decided to take a break. We are now finished with the indoor and outdoor decor. And let me tell you it was difficult considering the horrible cold that I have had. But it is now complete!

And this is were the camera decided that it had worked to hard and needed a recharge. Wouldn't that be awesome to be able to completely shut down and not work until you were recharged? Well I hope that you also use this holiday time to catch up on some much needed rest. I know Clay will.

I hope that you have a Wonderful Thanksgiving. Tomorrow I will (or hope to) post our Thankgiving plans

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

hey brooke,
happy thanksgiving!

your house looks great! i am hoping to get a lot of Christmas decorating this weekend. we'll see...if i can get the laundry caught up i'll be doing good! :)

God bless!