Monday, November 3, 2008

Time for quicky...

I am currently one greased up gal... I had an allergic reaction to something, so I have hydrocortisone on every inch of my body. And I don't have a clue as to what I could possibly be allergic to. Fun, huh?

On a happier note, I got a visit from the most adorable pirate on Friday night.


It was Tripp's, my nephew, first Halloween. Have you ever seen such a cute pirate?

Tonight coach's team won their game, so they are playing for the city championship tomorrow night. I am so excited for them! (Also excited this week is the end of jr. high football)

I know that this wasn't a wedding post, but I will do it when I have more time.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute boy! Hope all is well with you guys!
Jessica

Krissi said...

Welcome to the mighty addictive world of blogging!! Before you know it when you lay down to sleep and night your mind will be racing thinking of things you could be blogging about!

Nicole said...

I will be praying for you. I found your blog from Kelly's prayer blog.

That is the cutest little pirate i have ever seen. he isn't scary at all.