Sunday, November 2, 2008

Time to join in...

Well I guess I will finally join in on the blogging hype! Since I have an extra hour today today was a perfect day to start.
I am a newly wed, as of May 31, 2008. I am married to my best friend, that is a coach. Yes, I spend ALOT of time sitting on a bleacher. Which by the way, there is no way to make the bleachers comfortable. I have tried many things. Cushions work for a little while, but by half time there is not much cushion left in the cushion. And the bleacher seats are just awkward!
Okay back to about me (I get distracted easily), Teaching is my passion. I absolutely love to see my kiddos smiling faces every morning. I have taught 3rd grade, art, 4th grade math and 4th grade in just 4 years. I know what you are thinking. Yes I have taught something different every year I have taught. I am hoping that I can stay in 4th grade for at least a couple years. But I have gained alot of experience, that I wouldn't trade for anything, teaching in different areas.
Coach and I have two of the most precious dogs (Cheesy, huh?). They are so funny to watch and they can brighten even the saddest of days. Gabe, my blind puppy, has been with me since I was a freshman in high school. He is going to be twelve years old this month. Coach and I got Madi the summer of 2006. She loves her daddy, but she will settle for me if that is all she has (which is often because of coach's schedule).






Gabe, doing what he does best! Relaxing!



My sweet lil girl! Madi!


In the next few post I will share with you our wedding! Have a wonderful Monday!

No comments: